Uva

Pushmonkey

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL. Gladly.

I think Maryland wins by double digits.

As I mentioned in another thread, we have played really poorly on the road this year, minus the last 4 minutes at Clemson.

Diane (who is key to our success down the road this season) doesn't shoot well at all outside of the JPJ, and we need him to be that third guy behind Singletary and Reynolds.

I looke for Gist to have a big night and the Terps to win in an up and down type game, something like 86-73.

Of course, what I'm hoping for is and entirely different situation.

want to change that???? we look terrible, Vasquez is out of control, ibekwe is well terrible, we can't rebound, i mean, i just can't explain how awful it looks and feels

They stink. Lots of talent. Not worth crap. The effort isn't there. If you can't get up and give everything you have in a game like this then you're just pathetic. This team, right now, is pathetic. Down 15 at home?!?! At home?!?!!? In a game like this?

There aren't many players who do as much with their minutes as Neal does. He's no where near as talented as most of the other players, in terms of pure ability. But when he goes in he never stinks up the joint. It's all effort, and it pays off. He should play more.

They stink. Lots of talent. Not worth crap. The effort isn't there. If you can't get up and give everything you have in a game like this then you're just pathetic. This team, right now, is pathetic. Down 15 at home?!?! At home?!?!!? In a game like this?

This is what I can't stomach. Because i'm betting we play a hard close game against Duke somehow. What in the hell are their problems?

I'm not worried about Dook. I want to beat Virginia first. They can't even play hard in a game this big though. It'll be another NITpicking year.

That's my point, they're worried about Duke. That's about all they're worried about. It's almost as if they didn't get the memo that VA is a better team than them this year. Because the teams that are consistently better than MD seem to be the only team's they bring their A game against.

They're not worried about Dook. Just too erratic.

I didn't mean that they're currently worried about Duke. My God, how is my point not understood... all's i'm saying is that overall MD the last couple of year's seems to play their best and their hardest against Duke, while playing sloppy and like you said not putting forth the effort against pretty much all the other teams.

Archived