Andrew Miller to sign today (Yankees 4/$36M)

weams

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pushing an agenda much?

Nope. Just giving my honest opinion and calling it like I see it. I'm sorry if you don't like it Unlike some, I don't maake it personal if I don't see it like some do. I really don't care to be accused of pushing an agenda, just because I don't agree with the majority.

That would be wicked. And proof that the closer position is over rated.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Asked a source is signing Miller meant no Robertson. Answer was "Probably but not definitely."</p>— Sweeny Murti (@YankeesWFAN) <a href="

">December 5, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Asked a source is signing Miller meant no Robertson. Answer was "Probably but not definitely."</p>— Sweeny Murti (@YankeesWFAN) <a href="

I suspected. Yeah. Makes sense. Tommy Hunter was great as a setup guy too though. And not just last year.

I could see Toronto responding by giving Robertson a stupid deal.

Why would the Yankees do it that way?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Miller likely will also close games as well for <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Yankees?src=hash">#Yankees</a>, but just not as the full-time closer.</p>— Bob Nightengale (@BNightengale) <a href="

No clue but both are nasty.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Miller likely will also close games as well for <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Yankees?src=hash">#Yankees</a>, but just not as the full-time closer.</p>— Bob Nightengale (@BNightengale) <a href="

No clue but bout are nasty.

Good find. Did Girardi tell this to Nightengale? Just curious.

Nope. Just giving my honest opinion and calling it like I see it. I'm sorry if you don't like it Unlike some, I don't maake it personal if I don't see it like some do. I really don't care to be accused of pushing an agenda, just because I don't agree with the majority.

What I am saying is the poster that is happy with finishing a bit over 500 is, to the best of my knowledge, not one of the lets not make stupid deals group.

I am part of that group and I am not interested in volunteering for a purgatory of slightly winning baseball.

Other then pushing an agenda I don't know why you would try and link the two.

Archived