Toronto looking for New President to be Duquette.

OriolesManiac88

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The Jays have reached out to O's repeatedly about Duquette, and MLB has reached out to O's, too, as reported before.</p>— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) <a href="

">January 15, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you want to get out of a commitment, are you still committed? I make a commitment to go out to dinner at 8 on Saturday night. I call up the date and say, hey do you mind if we call it off? In your mind, I am still committed to going out on that date. In my mind, I am trying to get out of that commitment.

Every April, I wish I didn't have to pay taxes, yet pay them I must. I don't think your dating situation comes under the purview of contract law, unless, of course, she is paying you millions of dollars to take her out every Saturday night for four years per a signed contract. But, yeah, I do think it is a pretty low thing to do to her, unless you are sick or some emergency has come up.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The Jays have reached out to O's repeatedly about Duquette, and MLB has reached out to O's, too, as reported before.</p>— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) <a href="

MLB needs to mind it's own f'ing business. Their vendetta against the O's is really becoming obvious.

This is an interesting story about Beeston

http://news.nationalpost.com/2015/01/14/toronto-blue-jays-president-paul-beeston-could-be-on-the-way-out-but-no-one-told-him-that/

In the meantime, someone above him in the Rogers hierarchy started placing mysterious phone calls, to the Chicago White Sox about executive vice-president Ken Williams ? or rather to Williams himself ? and to the Baltimore Orioles about Dan Duquette, ...[/i]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the Blow Jays talked directly with Kenny Williams... uh... Isn't that a first class ticket to Tampertown?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Re: Dan Duquette/Blue Jays: Ball is in the hands of TOR ownership, which knows it will take an extraordinary offer to get him from O's.</p>? Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) <a href="

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Ed Rogers is the point person in the Blue Jays' pursuit of Dan Duquette, not surprisingly.</p>? Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) <a href="

So now that we have a name of the person who's been getting the media to do his dirty will we see a lawsuit for tampering?

Archived