Can we steal Dexter Fowler from the Blue Jays?

25 Nuggets

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He did play 159 games in 2012. He's always been known to have leg issues. I think Buck DH him so much helped keep him rested. I don't think Nelson will hit 40 HR, but I think he would have been good for 30-35. I wouldn't have went 4 years on Cruz. I think we should have gotten Kemp. Joseph is a better all around C then Grandel. Wieland isn't impressive. Joseph, Wright, and Matusz for Kemp and $30m would have been reasonable.

That isn't reasonable at all. Joseph is not "better all around" than Grandal. The third piece, Eflin, was used to acquire Rollins. Are you sending Matusz just to get him off the team? The Dodgers don't really have a want or need for him.

Nah, nothing went wrong for the 2014 Orioles. Nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did I say it didn't. The other teams in the East had alot of issues to. That can't be just tossed out. Those teams have injured players coming back too and have added to the roster.

Yankees- Sabathia, Tanaka, Beltran

Blue Jays - Encarnacion

Rays- Moore

Red Sox- Victorino, Pedroia

Just to name a few.

CC is done. Tanaka didn't miss much time and is questionable. Beltran is very old

Encarnacion missed only 34 games

Moore is the only one for TB

Pedroia only missed 27 games. Victorino shouldn't be anything close to Manny or Matt

The guys we have coming back are much more valuable than the guys the rest of the East lost.

CC is done. Tanaka didn't miss much time and is questionable. Beltran is very old

Pedroia only missed 27 games. Victorino shouldn't be anything close to Manny or Matt

The guys we have coming back are much more valuable than the guys the rest of the East lost.

How do we know? Manny may not be the same player. What if Wieters can barely throw the ball to 2nd? Hows it a guarantee Matt and Manny will be anymore effective then the guys on the other team that are just being written off as done?

How do we know? Manny may not be the same player. What if Wieters can barely throw the ball to 2nd? Hows it a guarantee Matt and Manny will be anymore effective then the guys on the other team that are just being written off as done?

How do we know that anyone we sign won't have their arm fall off?

How do we know that anyone we sign won't have their arm fall off?

We don't, that's my point. Many believe Manny and Matt returning makes us automatically better. It's not a guarantee. As for the arm falling off, that just made me think of Dave Draveckys arm basically snapping in half with the Giants.

Absolutely. And Tanaka wont be back.

Archived