Bundy

MdSooner

Right. There's no reason to do it. The O's can afford to be patient with Bundy considering how well their starters pitched last year. I think the goal is to get a second-half contribution from him, have him available as an option for the playoffs if we get that far, and have him ready as a truly viable option for the 2016 rotation when Chen and Norris are likely to be gone.

I have no question that he is penciled in for 2016's rotation. He may fail, but I am sure he gets a slot.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have no question that he is penciled in for 2016's rotation. He may fail, but I am sure he gets a slot.

None of that negativity now Weams.

Mark my words...in 2016 KG and Bundy will form a formidable 1-2 punch at the top of the rotation. Book it.

Dylan is my third favorite Bundy of all time. Right between King Kong and Ted.

1. Al Bundy

2. King Kong Bundy

3. Dylan Bundy

1,000,000. Ted Bundy

Bonus points for anyone who remembers King Kong Bundy starring with the other Bundy's on Married with Children. 2 different times. He played Peg's brother the first time, and I think he was himself the second.

• 4 weeks later...
Here's a Nice article about Bundy. Looks like he's got a pretty level head.

http://www.csnbaltimore.com/blog/orioles-talk/bundy-hopes-its-2012-all-over-again

Not the head I worry about.

He has so much drive and determination, he works out a ton, and from what I read, maybe too much.

Hopefully, Brady has taken him under his wing and working with him on a better conditioning plan.

Archived