Peter Angelos Story

PA724_Oriole

http://m.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2013/08/26/Franchises/Peter-Angelos.aspx?

Dreaming of the day PA no longer owns the Os.

Whoever would be in line to take his place or be majority owner, I hope they are more of a fan than a shrewed business man and isn't so uptight about money 100% of the time.

Just seems like PA if the type of guy who doesn't realize us fans are how he gets his money or that he just doesnt care.

Other than Cruz (who I wouldn't really count due to only a one year deal) the only "Big FA" they signed was Tejeda.

Its funny how they(he) are willing to give out money when the team as a whole sucks, but now the team is one of the best in baseball and they(he) are afraid to do anything of substance.

I know most on here dislike him as well, but it also seems like a lot try to defend him or his decisions so I felt this would be a good story for ppl to realize just who he is or what he's about.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW!

This has never been posted before.

How could something from Aug 2013 completely slip under the collective radar here?

What a find!

:rolleyes:

Haha. Even during the holidays you're still a smartass.

I guess it's inconceivable that this site had had new members since then. Probably also hard to believe that even if it was posted that existing users might indeed missed it.

But everything thought up in your head is gold and every angle obviously thought out.

C, I can due that two

Oops some more grammatical errors. I hope Can Of Corn doesn't try getting me banned in his usual settle way.

I just learned to, you couldn't have picked a better name.

Can Of Corn, qhich stands for COC.....

Coincidence? I think not. ;)

Haha. Even during the holidays you're still a smartass.

I guess it's inconceivable that this site had had new members since then. Probably also hard to believe that even if it was posted that existing users might indeed missed it.

But everything thought up in your head is gold and every angle obviously thought out.

C, I can due that two

Oops some more grammatical errors. I hope Can Of Corn doesn't try getting me banned in his usual settle way.

I just learned to, you couldn't have picked a better name.

Can Of Corn, qhich stands for COC.....

Coincidence? I think not. ;)

If you felt a need to revisit it you could have bumped one of the prior threads.

Who exactly have I tried to get banned?

And what is my usual "subtle?" way?

If you felt a need to revisit it you could have bumped one of the prior threads.

Who exactly have I tried to get banned?

And what is my usual "subtle?" way?

You have implied I should be disciplined for a few grammatical errors.

And forgive me for not wanting to look through 60 pages consisting of what? 25 topics on each one to see if it has been posted before.

And being that is was a 2013 article I doubt it was on one of the recent pages.

Millions of topics of been reposted. If it's a issue the mods handle it.

It's not for you to act like you do abd bring down the morale of the board and start arguments all the time. Your an antagonist 100% of the time and that is more cancerous to a board like this than an occasional spelling error.

In fariness, PA724 wasn't a member when these articles were published, so he wouldn't have been aware of the prior threads. Still, bringing up a 16-month old article just seems like a weak excuse to reiterate a point he's been making for weeks.

Just win, baby. So long as the team is playing well, I'm not worried about the owner.

You have implied I should be disciplined for a few grammatical errors.

And forgive me for not wanting to look through 60 pages consisting of what? 25 topics on each one to see if it has been posted before.

And being that is was a 2013 article I doubt it was on one of the recent pages.

Millions of topics of been reposted. If it's a issue the mods handle it.

It's not for you to act like you do abd bring down the morale of the board and start arguments all the time. Your an antagonist 100% of the time and that is more cancerous to a board like this than an occasional spelling error.

No, I suggested you follow board rules. That is not close to the same thing as lobbying for disciplinary action.

If you find my presence cancerous I suggest you go ahead and use the /ignore function.

In fariness, PA724 wasn't a member when these articles were published, so he wouldn't have been aware of the prior threads. Still, bringing up a 16-month old article just seems like a weak excuse to reiterate a point he's been making for weeks.

Just win, baby. So long as the team is playing well, I'm not worried about the owner.

COC don't think like that, he just sees something that he can run with abs tries to piss ppl off instead of minding his own business. Even if it's something that isn't of importance to him. He finds a way to make it important to him.

And I also just looked through the last 5 pages abd not one including a thread title invoicing Angelos.

Add that to what Frobby said about my late existence, forgive me for not noticing. And thanks for making it a big deal.

COC don't think like that, he just sees something that he can run with abs tries to piss ppl off instead of minding his own business. Even if it's something that isn't of importance to him. He finds a way to make it important to him.

And I also just looked through the last 5 pages abd not one including a thread title invoicing Angelos.

Add that to what Frobby said about my late existence, forgive me for not noticing. And thanks for making it a big deal.

You know what is important to me?

Raising the level of discourse on this board.

If that means trying to kill a poor thread in the crib then so be it.

Archived