Which One Of Boras's Clients (Davis, Wieters or Chen) Will DD Trade First?

section18

Who Gets Traded First?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who Gets Traded First?

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowfullscreen="" title="Embedded Tweet" height="211" style="border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; border-color: rgb(238, 238, 238) rgb(221, 221, 221) rgb(187, 187, 187); max-width: 99%; min-width: 220px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; display: block; position: static; visibility: visible; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 3px; width: 500px;"></iframe>

<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I love this. Has yet to play a game and he's already one of the greats. Brilliant.

<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe>

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love this. Has yet to play a game and he's already one of the greats. Brilliant.

<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe>

I hope he is Jake Fox.

So almost 50% of the people voting in this poll thinks one of these guys will be traded? Does that mean that 50% think that we're going to be out of contention by the trade deadline? Because that's the only way one of these guys gets traded.

I agree. Only 9 teams were out of it at the trade deadline last year. I can't see the Orioles being more than two games or so below .500 that would indicate that they were out of it.

Didn't Chen's agent just say that he would not extend his players today? That is what he said.

I missed that. He said that about all players or was this in reference to a specific player? Jered Weaver signed an extension as did Elvis Andrus, both Boras clients. Hard to imagine that Boras would take issue with the extension Giancarlo Stanton signed, too.

Archived