OPACY Rated as #1 Fan Experience of 2014 According to StadiumJourney.com

Sanfran327

We gave out our first perfect score in our five year history in 2014, Baltimore?s Oriole Park at Camden Yards. A playoff run in 2014 only helped the overall atmosphere. An Orioles game should be tops on your list of stadiums to visit in 2015.

http://www.stadiumjourney.com/news/01-05-2015/936/top-100-stadium-experiences-of-2014/

Shout out to Delmon Young for creating possibly the most memorable OPACY moment since Cal's victory lap.

o

I have been fortunate enough to have seen our AAA-Norfolk Tides play at Durham Bulls Athletic Park numerous times (they have great veggie dogs.) :cool:

I even got beat up by the Durham Bull himself after one of the games, outside of the stadium. No joke. It was one mascot beating up another. He was playing with little kids that were fans of the Bulls. I walked up to him with my mask, Oriole Rally Monkey, orange fist, etc. He grabbed me, shook me around, and kicked me in my butt with his size 28 shoe.

It really was incredible. I was unfortunately spending my evening at the terrible place that is Buffalo Wild Wings, but watching all of those games real time made it worth it.

I went to one of those once.

They got my order wrong.

I did however end up with twice as many wings as I ordered.

They got my order wrong.

They seem really hit or miss.

The one in White Marsh is great. Never had to wait long for my food, no matter how many people are there and they've never gotten my order wrong.

The one in Bel Air on the other hand ... food takes FOREEEEVER there and I've only been there twice when they didn't get my order wrong. I've even been there twice where we were seated and had to wait over 30 minutes just for the waitress to come over and take our drink orders. The first time that happened, the restaurant wasn't even half full. The second time, there was only four or five tables and there were at least four or more waitresses on hand. Never going to that one again.

They seem really hit or miss.

The one in White Marsh is great. Never had to wait long for my food, no matter how many people are there and they've never gotten my order wrong.

The one in Bel Air on the other hand ... food takes FOREEEEVER there and I've only been there twice when they didn't get my order wrong. I've even been there twice where we were seated and had to wait over 30 minutes just for the waitress to come over and take our drink orders. The first time that happened, the restaurant wasn't even half full. The second time, there was only four or five tables and there were at least four or more waitresses on hand. Never going to that one again.

Agree. However, regardless of how bad the service may be the wings are pretty good. That's the thing about a corporate place like this, no matter who's in the kitchen the recipe is static and the customers can count on that from place to place.

As for the thread topic, OPACY beats Dodger Stadium for sure. I really enjoyed it and now it'll be a yearly trip.

They got my order wrong.

The one in Blacksburg was the first one I ever knew about, and it was a regular spot for us in college. So naturally, once they started cropping up in NOVA, nostalgia took over, and we had to go. I might have gone in there twice in the last 3 years. Those places - Hooters included - have really lost all appeal to me. Give me a small pub with a good menu, fresh food, and a few TVs and I'm happy.

Archived