Roch: Orioles Have Offer Out to Nolan Reimold. (MiLB deal w/ Spring Invite)

weams

If Reimold is healthy, he would make a perfect lead off platoon partner for DeAza. Love me some Reimold.....Still.

Mark-Cuban-Eye-Roll-SMH-Reaction-Gif.gif

Reimold is done as a player.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I disagree. Poor guy can't stay healthy. The O's need to go in a different direction. IMO

So you disagree that a minor league deal would be a good idea?

No one, not even Roy, Dipper or myself is suggesting they give the man a MLB contract.

You have an issue with a minor league deal?

Yes he is but seems the O's can't catch on to that. I think there are other players

that would be better. I don't have anything against Nolan. But his time in MLB is

done. IMO

If you sign Nolan to a MiL deal, you are hoping to catch lightning in a bottle. But why not? It's not like he's our only option, if it doesn't work out.

So you disagree that a minor league deal would be a good idea?

No one, not even Roy, Dipper or myself is suggesting they give the man a MLB contract.

You have an issue with a minor league deal?

As usual, CoC sums up my thoughts exactly!

o

Nolan Reimold is the only player ever to hit his first career home run off of Mariano Rivera.

I was in the bleachers at Yankee Stadium when it happened. It was a moonshot over the centerfield wall. A Yankee fan sitting next to me said , "Who the hell was THAT?"

o

o

Nolan Reimold is the only player ever to hit his first career home run off of Mariano Rivera.

I was in the bleachers at Yankee Stadium when it happened. It was a moonshot over the centerfield wall. A Yankee fan sitting next to me said , "Who the hell was THAT?"

<iframe src='http://m.mlb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=4652569&topic_id=8879234&width=400&height=224&property=mlb' width='400' height='224' frameborder='0'>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

<iframe src='http://m.mlb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=4652569&topic_id=8879234&width=400&height=224&property=mlb' width='400' height='224' frameborder='0'>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

Wasn't that Billy Hunter coaching 3rd?

Archived