Orioles Freeze Ticket Prices for 2015 Season

weams

http://www.bizjournals.com/baltimore/news/2015/01/27/orioles-freeze-ticket-prices-for-2015-season.html?ana=twt

The team on Tuesday confirmed prices will stay frozen on season plans and single-game tickets. Invoices will be sent online Feb. 2. Orioles tickets last year cost an average of $24.97, about $3 less than the MLB average of $27.93, according to Team Marketing Report.

Surprised. If they were going to do it, this would seem to be the year. I've grown to appreciate the (relative) cheapness of Camden Yards after living in D.C. and discovering that you need to take out a loan to go to a Nats game.

I am appreciative of how the organization has appealed to it's real fan base by keeping costs down throughout the experience.

Surprised. If they were going to do it, this would seem to be the year. I've grown to appreciate the (relative) cheapness of Camden Yards after living in D.C. and discovering that you need to take out a loan to go to a Nats game.

These are the Nat prices for 2015. They do many discounts through the Washington Post and other venues.The Orioles prices are lower.Also some seat in Nats Park are so high up. Nats ticket prices for 2014 were rated fifth highest. The Orioles seventeenth.

.http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/ticketing/season_plans.jsp

http://www.statista.com/statistics/193673/average-ticket-price-in-the-mlb-by-team/

I am appreciative of how the organization has appealed to it's real fan base by keeping costs down throughout the experience.

Me too. Say what you want about Peter Angelos being cheap, but he has never tried to gouge the fans. He maintains relatively low ticket prices and liberal policies about bringing food and beverages into the stadium. I've also appreciated that he's never given in to the temptation to sell the naming rights to OPACY. The guy's not perfect, but he has his good points.

Me too. Say what you want about Peter Angelos being cheap, but he has never tried to gouge the fans. He maintains relatively low ticket prices and liberal policies about bringing food and beverages into the stadium. I've also appreciated that he's never given in to the temptation to sell the naming rights to OPACY. The guy's not perfect, but he has his good points.

I am not here to sing Mr. Angelos' praises. I do appreciate as I age the opportunities that come with being an Oriole fan. I am so glad I am getting to enjoy them while watching a fun competitive team these last few seasons.

These are the Nat prices for 2015. They do many discounts through the Washington Post and other venues.The Orioles prices are lower.Also some seat in Nats Park are so high up. Nats ticket prices for 2014 were rated fifth highest. The Orioles seventeenth.

.http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/ticketing/season_plans.jsp

http://www.statista.com/statistics/193673/average-ticket-price-in-the-mlb-by-team/

As I've mentioned before, it's not just the ticket prices. Concessions are much higher priced, the Nats are much stricter about bringing in food and drinks from outside, and parking is extremely expensive there. How expensive? The lots immediately adjacent to the stadium cost $45, and a lot of others that are blocks away cost $25 and up.

As I've mentioned before, it's not just the ticket prices. Concessions are much higher priced, the Nats are much stricter about bringing in food and drinks from outside, and parking is extremely expensive there. How expensive? The lots immediately adjacent to the stadium cost $45, and a lot of others that are blocks away cost $25 and up.

Yup. You can bring in a closed water and nothing else. Even though I and some people have brought in peanuts and some other items. The lot near the stadium seems to change their prices based on demand. I have seen it at $30.00 to near $50.00. The crowds also seem different. Sort of quite in DC. Also when they changed the seventh inning stretch song to a couple of bad songs it was the last straw.:) Take on Me was perfect for the stretch.Hopefully,the Orioles don't change the bringing food and beverages into the stadium because of the MLB new security policies.

When will we start seeing more tickets available on stubhub? My brother and I usually fly up for a couple of series each year and right now, there's only about 500 tickets available for each game.

Why don't you just buy them direct? Or better yet, get a season package an use them all while you are here.

When will we start seeing more tickets available on stubhub? My brother and I usually fly up for a couple of series each year and right now, there's only about 500 tickets available for each game.

I would imagine there'll be more on stubhub once season plan holders get their tickets.

Very surprised! I'm a newb, so could someone post the link to last year's prices? I seem to remember there being a PDF with prices listed for full season holders, season plan holders, and individual game prices, listed by section.

All we know right now is that the cheapest 13-game plan will be $160/seat. I would imagine that full pricing for all plans will come out on 2/2 when invoices are emailed.

Why don't you just buy them direct? Or better yet, get a season package an use them all while you are here.

Are the O's still going to have the great exchange policy? I hope they do, but with all the new season ticket holders, they may not be able to keep it around.

Also, did they ever announce how many people placed deposits?

Archived