Orioles Freeze Ticket Prices for 2015 Season

weams

Are the O's still going to have the great exchange policy? I hope they do, but with all the new season ticket holders, they may not be able to keep it around.

If you go to their ticket page right now, where they are still taking deposits on season plans, they mention one of the perks being the "league's most flexible exchange policy", so I would think that isn't going anywhere.

If you go to their ticket page right now, where they are still taking deposits on season plans, they mention one of the perks being the "league's most flexible exchange policy", so I would think that isn't going anywhere.

I never thought to check there. Thanks for that info - hope you're right!

I never thought to check there. Thanks for that info - hope you're right!

This info is for this year. Of course the exchange price depends on whether the game is elite,classic,etc. Also what sections are available.

Postseason Ticket Opportunities

Significant Savings over Individual Game Tickets

MLB's Most Flexible Exchange Policy

And more!

http://baltimore.orioles.mlb.com/bal/ticketing/season.jsp

This is my third year, does that count.

It does say three full years.Perhaps tell your rep that you are a mod on Oriole Hangout and perhaps he will give you one. Perhaps with your status two,three or more.:)

Earlier today, the Orioles announced that "Baltimore Orioles: 60 Years of Orioles Magic" is being published to commemorate 60 years of Orioles baseball in Baltimore. As a Season Plan Member for at least three seasons, you will be receiving one complimentary copy of the book as a thank you for your continued loyalty and support of the Orioles. (Please note: You will receive a voucher for your complimentary book along with redemption instructions in early March.)

As I've mentioned before, it's not just the ticket prices. Concessions are much higher priced, the Nats are much stricter about bringing in food and drinks from outside, and parking is extremely expensive there. How expensive? The lots immediately adjacent to the stadium cost $45, and a lot of others that are blocks away cost $25 and up.

But nobody drives....metro.....

Archived