Hot Stove Program in York PA February 23rd at 7PM (Exclusive Audio from Weams)

weams

Hot Stove Baseball Talk - Zion Lutheran Church will hold its fifth annual baseball talk at 7 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 23 in the church’s sanctuary, 2215 Brandywine Lane, York. This year's event features: Fred Manfra, radio play-by-play broadcaster for the Baltimore Orioles; Mel Antonen, baseball writer for SI.Com, and MASN and Sirius/XM talk show host; and Dan Connolly, Orioles/national baseball writer for The Baltimore Sun. The panelists will discuss the upcoming baseball season – including their thoughts on the Orioles and Phillies -- and will answer questions from the audience. There is no admission fee, but a freewill offering will be taken to benefit the church’s youth attending the National Youth Gathering in Detroit this year. For more information, contact the church at 717-767-4673.

Hot Stove Baseball Talk -

Zion Lutheran Church will hold its fifth annual baseball talk at 7 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 23 in the church's sanctuary, 2215 Brandywine Lane, York. This year's event features: Fred Manfra, radio play-by-play broadcaster for the Baltimore Orioles; Mel Antonen, baseball writer for SI.Com, and MASN and Sirius/XM talk show host; and Dan Connolly, Orioles/national baseball writer for The Baltimore Sun. The panelists will discuss the upcoming baseball season -- including their thoughts on the Orioles and Phillies -- and will answer questions from the audience.

There is no admission fee, but a freewill offering will be taken to benefit the church's youth attending the National Youth Gathering this July in Detroit. In addition, signed copies of Connolly's soon-to-be-released book, "100 Things Orioles Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die," will be available for purchase for $15 following the event. For more information, contact the church at 717-767-4673.

I really wanted to make it. Got out of work at about 5:20 and plugged it into my navigation software on my phone and was told with traffic I couldn't get there before 7:15. Looked like the west side of the beltway was bad.

So I punted. Hope you can get us some juicy details. Have fun!

Archived