Umm... Adam? Jones' tweet...

Bazooka Jones

The one thing I have enjoyed almost more than winning since Buck and company have arrived is it has felt we were a tight knit organization. I'm not saying that all falls apart here but I'm certainly not used to any sort of negative commotion within the team/organization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam tweets what he wants. It's not always pretty.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you sure that's what it meant? Does anyone know what it meant?

I guess that's the point. Why put that tweet out there at all. Most are going to assume it's the one and only Peter as far as the Orioles are concerned.

Personally I think he wants to be the Captain of the kangeroo court and only a court with form fitting chairs, bud light and Dr. Pepper Just a guess.

I guess that's the point. Why put that tweet out there at all. Most are going to assume it's the one and only Peter as far as the Orioles are concerned.

Personally I think he wants to be the Captain of the kangeroo court and only a court with form fitting chairs, bud and Dr. Pepper Just a guess.

ug3JN.png

In a bottle. Not a can.

...tio

The one thing I have enjoyed almost more than winning since Buck and company have arrived is it has felt we were a tight knit organization. I'm not saying that all falls apart here but I'm certainly not used to any sort of negative commotion within the team/organization.

Wow y'all are tightly wound. How can anyone claim to know what this means at all...?

Maybe it's a joke, maybe he is angry, maybe it's not anything oriole-related...

Archived