MASNRoch: Brady Anderson is so Confident... (Britton)

weams

"He's so confident in you,

Working out at his house last year and talking to him, I was at a point where I was really unsure whether I was going to be on the team or not, and every day it seemed like he was like, 'Hey man, you're really good. You're really good. You can be an outstanding major league pitcher. Not just a good one, not just a guy who stays there, but you could do something special.' That's something he preached to me all the time, and after a while you believe it yourself, especially with the injuries I went through and not being successful."

"That's something I really like about Brady, how confident he is in you and how it makes you feel confident in yourself. He has a knack for doing that and that's why I like being around him."

"He's 100 percent Orioles. I mean, gosh, the guy lives and breathes what we do as players. He's invested not only in the organization but each individual player. He cares. He cares about you and you know it just by the way he goes about his business."

Zach Britton

Maybe Brady will become a power agent instead of a GM? :)

"He's 100 percent Orioles. I mean, gosh, the guy lives and breathes what we do as players. He's invested not only in the organization but each individual player. He cares. He cares about you and you know it just by the way he goes about his business."

I think this says it all.

Guest rochester

Brady is being mentored by DD to be GM after this year. PA will not hold DD back - it was the timing. Saying that, who knows.

Zach Britton said "He's 100 percent Orioles. I mean, gosh, the guy lives and breathes what we do as players. He's invested not only in the organization but each individual player. He cares. He cares about you and you know it just by the way he goes about his business."

Does this sound like anybody we know? Something tells me Buck and Brady get along well. ;)

Archived