Reimold could make an impact if healthy

wildcard

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Norfolk has a way of suppressing batter stats too, at least I've always been led to believe that was the case.

It is absolutely the case. The dimensions at Harbor Park are already pretty pitcher friendly but when the wind is blowing in off the water, as it usually is, you have to REALLY destroy the ball to get it out of the park.

Offensive stats do not pop in Norfolk. One of the reasons I would love to see what Alvarez could do in Baltimore. A lot of his long outs could be home runs in Camden Yards.

It is absolutely the case. The dimensions at Harbor Park are already pretty pitcher friendly but when the wind is blowing in off the water, as it usually is, you have to REALLY destroy the ball to get it out of the park.

Offensive stats do not pop in Norfolk. One of the reasons I would love to see what Alvarez could do in Baltimore. A lot of his long outs could be home runs in Camden Yards.

Going down in June to check out my first game, can't wait!

• 1 month later...
When Reimold is hitting well he has a power bat. He has not shown that so far this year. I would like to see him get that going before he is promoted.

Exactly. Unless his power comes around, he is no better option than what we have. Parmalee might be, but he isn't an OFer.

I bet you Alvarez will got red hot here soon, book it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived