Spring Training Thread (Please Post Photos and Video Here)

fastball

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got back from Sarasota. What an incredible experience!

Ed Smith stadium is as good as it gets. It's simply beautiful. The game day experience is also amazing. Plenty of good food choices and the ushers were extremely helpful in pointing out areas to get free sunscreen for my little boys and areas to help cool them off. A few of them gave me their orange towels to help shield their fair skinned arms.

The Orioles were also amazing. Players and coaches seem to do their best to make my boys smile as they would chuck a ball to them as they passed by or after a 3rd out. They came home with 6 balls in three games! They also managed to get autographs from Manny, Pearce, Hardy, Clevenger, AJ, Buck, Joe Torre. Ushers did their best to ensure the children got autographs first. It warmed my heart to see some of these guys grabbing a ball and pen from my 4 year old. My boys will never forget it.

We stayed in Bradenton Beach, a great little family beach town. It's about a 25 min drive to the stadium but a great place away from the typical beach crowds. I highly recommend it. We had a few Os fans at our small mom and pop hotel. Great times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just got back from Sarasota. What an incredible experience!

Ed Smith stadium is as good as it gets. It's simply beautiful. The game day experience is also amazing. Plenty of good food choices and the ushers were extremely helpful in pointing out areas to get free sunscreen for my little boys and areas to help cool them off. A few of them gave me their orange towels to help shield their fair skinned arms.

The Orioles were also amazing. Players and coaches seem to do their best to make my boys smile as they would chuck a ball to them as they passed by or after a 3rd out. They came home with 6 balls in three games! They also managed to get autographs from Manny, Pearce, Hardy, Clevenger, AJ, Buck, Joe Torre. Ushers did their best to ensure the children got autographs first. It warmed my heart to see some of these guys grabbing a ball and pen from my 4 year old. My boys will never forget it.

We stayed in Bradenton Beach, a great little family beach town. It's about a 25 min drive to the stadium but a great place away from the typical beach crowds. I highly recommend it. We had a few Os fans at our small mom and pop hotel. Great times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Front Page.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/EddieInTheYard">@EddieInTheYard</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/MLB">@MLB</a> beer man <a href="http://t.co/ZYlBovAyOC">pic.twitter.com/ZYlBovAyOC</a></p>— bob mcculloch (@bobbymac824) <a href="

">March 11, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><object type="cosymantecnisbfw" cotype="cs" id="SILOBFWOBJECTID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;"></object>

Archived