Season Tickets

MdSooner

Were there 13-game plan holders that didn't get Opening Day tickets last season? Seems unlikely, since there were a handful that were actually released to the general public a couple days before Opening Day. Are there really that many new 29 and 81 game plan holders that the 13-game plan holders with one to three years of seniority will be left out in the cold? I have a hard time believing that, since four years ago a season ticket holder could buy DOUBLE their number of season plan seats for Opening Day, meaning 29 game plan holders could have triple their number of seats for Opening Day. It is only since 2013 that season ticket plan holders were limited to one per seat in their plans.

Is the pre sale for 81 and 29 game plan holders held at the same time as the one for 13 plan holders? So what you are saying is that years ago if someone had 2 tickets for a 29 plan they could get 4 extra for Opening Day for a total of 6? Their two regular seats plus the 4 extra they could get in a pre sale?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anybody heard any talk of when the season tickets will be mailed? I think last year i got mine 3 weeks before Opening Day which was early on March 31st.

My rep told me to expect to receive tickets around the middle of this month. I took that to mean that I can expect to get them some time next week or early the following week at the latest.

My rep told me to expect to receive tickets around the middle of this month. I took that to mean that I can expect to get them some time next week or early the following week at the latest.

Thanks. The biggest reason I want them is because I am already mapping out what games I want to go to. I have always exchanged my tickets in person.

Has anyone gotten an email about opening day presale? I had heard it was gonna be thursday 3/19 at 10 am but haven't seen anything yet.

If the single game sale is any indication, we'll get the email the day before they go on sale.

I tell ya, they are some kind of screwed up this year.

I just spoke to my rep who told me they were mailing the tickets from Alabama this week and we should receive tracking information later this week. Expect the tickets on Monday, March 23.

Archived