Season Tickets

MdSooner

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I called the other day to swap in my 6/14 game and 4/12 game in order to get 4 seats together for 4/12 (plus I'd have a hundred bucks or so left over for other tix). The ticket guy said I had to wait until I received my season tickets.....which arrived today.

Do I physically need the tickets in front of me (I can't imagine why I would) or can I call back now (before the office closes for the day) and swap the games?

I didn't transfer any last year but plan on utilizing the feature more this year.....not sure why I would need the tickets. Can't everything be verified online through their "system"?

Thanks

I called the other day to swap in my 6/14 game and 4/12 game in order to get 4 seats together for 4/12 (plus I'd have a hundred bucks or so left over for other tix). The ticket guy said I had to wait until I received my season tickets.....which arrived today.

Do I physically need the tickets in front of me (I can't imagine why I would) or can I call back now (before the office closes for the day) and swap the games?

I didn't transfer any last year but plan on utilizing the feature more this year.....not sure why I would need the tickets. Can't everything be verified online through their "system"?

Thanks

Last year, I had to mail in the physical tickets or go to box office to trade them out. But I thought the point of the online system was to make it easier? Maybe they are worried you will sell your physical tickets, then swap them out online.... screwing over the physical ticket buyer. Could really mess up the secondary market via craigslist, ebay, ect.

You always must relinquished your actual tickets. You can send a PDFs of yours to your rep and he can invalidate them. I do think they prefer the mail though. Send them in. Get an email when they receive them and then choose your games. It is really a very lenient process.

Last year, you should've been able to trade them online; I emailed tickets to my rep a few times to trade for different games. (I got screwed over for parking, but whatever.) I believe someone said the first day for online forwarding is tomorrow.

Depending on what games you want to attend it may be wise to wait to trade in your tickets. As of now, the Orioles are still holding back the best 13-game plan tickets in each section for potential new season ticket buyers. This means, for example, that for every game that isn't part of a 29-game plan, the first 8 rows of upper reserve and the first 8 rows of upper box are not available. If you cross-reference the game that you are looking to trade for with the available seats in the 13-game plan that the game appears in, you can see what seats are being held back.

Depending on what games you want to attend it may be wise to wait to trade in your tickets. As of now, the Orioles are still holding back the best 13-game plan tickets in each section for potential new season ticket buyers. This means, for example, that for every game that isn't part of a 29-game plan, the first 8 rows of upper reserve and the first 8 rows of upper box are not available. If you cross-reference the game that you are looking to trade for with the available seats in the 13-game plan that the game appears in, you can see what seats are being held back.

This is great information, thank you! Does anyone know approximately when the Orioles will release the seats which MurphDogg mentioned?

You always must relinquished your actual tickets. You can send a PDFs of yours to your rep and he can invalidate them. I do think they prefer the mail though. Send them in. Get an email when they receive them and then choose your games. It is really a very lenient process.

Just got my 13 game plan in the mail today, so super stoked about that. I am disappointed, though, that it seems you've got to do any exchanges with the physical tickets, because when I ordered the package I was told ticket exchanges could all be done online. I live in downtown DC, so getting to the stadium to exchange in person is going to be a bit difficult, and my schedule can be pretty fickle, so choosing weekday games ahead of time is a bit unpredictable, too.

Just a bit weird that I have to return the physical ticket, because it seems from the website that I can print tickets from online anyway. If there are those with more experience that have further insights on the exchange process, it would be appreciated. Either way, I'll have to give them a call.

Just got my 13 game plan in the mail today, so super stoked about that. I am disappointed, though, that it seems you've got to do any exchanges with the physical tickets, because when I ordered the package I was told ticket exchanges could all be done online. I live in downtown DC, so getting to the stadium to exchange in person is going to be a bit difficult, and my schedule can be pretty fickle, so choosing weekday games ahead of time is a bit unpredictable, too.

Just a bit weird that I have to return the physical ticket, because it seems from the website that I can print tickets from online anyway. If there are those with more experience that have further insights on the exchange process, it would be appreciated. Either way, I'll have to give them a call.

I can confirm that you can do the entire exchange process online. You simply forward the ticket(s) to your rep and tell them what game you want and where you'd like to sit. The only thing is that you can't exchange tickets the day of the game.

I can confirm that you can do the entire exchange process online. You simply forward the ticket(s) to your rep and tell them what game you want and where you'd like to sit. The only thing is that you can't exchange tickets the day of the game.

Excellent - thanks for the info, much appreciated. Now I just have to figure out who my rep is!

I got mine in today too. TBH was a bit disappointed there wasn't more of a marketing/thank you spin on the packaging. Granted I'm the lowest tier plan holder (13-games) but the tickets came in a standard Fedex soft envelope with the OCM card inside and a mastercard offer. Would've liked to see a little card board box like you get with your checks from the bank or something a bit more professional.

Anyways, I was told I needed to do exchanges at the box office which is really going to be a PITA as I need mostly Fri/Sat night games being as though I travel down from Ct. and can't go to mid-week games. I think I'm only using 2 of my scheduled 13 games.

Archived