#5 Wisconsin v. #14 Maryland 2/24

Danielos38

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even as a homer for the Terps I just don't see this upset happening. They're only chance seems to be trying to contain Kaminsky and force Wis to shoot the 3 and we've already seen how that has been turning out for them recently. The Terps big 3 also need help from somewhere (Pack, Nickens, Dodd and Graham need to contain the inside, etc...all the above) or they have no chance with one of the best offenses in basketball.

Pfft what do I know?

Gorgeous. Great win for UMD! Hate to see them storm the court. It makes it seem like Maryland hasn't "been there" before, when they certainly have. Dozens of times.

I've decided that I'm not going to get worked up over the college kids getting worked up over a big win. And make no mistake, this was a really big win.

Yeah, I'm with you. They should be able to celebrate as they please. I just think Maryland is a school that shouldn't storm the court.

"They should be able to celebrate as they please" is contradictory to "Maryland is a school that shouldn't storm the court." You only get one or the other.

Archived