#5 Wisconsin v. #14 Maryland 2/24

Danielos38

No. The first one was 2013 Duke. The flash mobs are fun but they don't really have anything to do with how into the game the fans were. It's hard to believe that anything at Comcast could ever be louder than 2010 Duke.

Obviously there'd be a louder crowd for a Duke game. That was a huge rivalry against a hated team. Who wouldn't be excited for a Duke game??? Being our first year in the Big Ten, we don't have any rivalries yet. That's one of the negatives of leaving the ACC after so many years there. We have to deal with that, and that crowd did it - incredibly well. The crowd practiced three hours before the game... All the crowds at most Duke games worked at was getting drunk and shouting nasty chants to the Duke players.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Obviously there'd be a louder crowd for a Duke game. That was a huge rivalry against a hated team. Who wouldn't be excited for a Duke game??? Being our first year in the Big Ten, we don't have any rivalries yet. That's one of the negatives of leaving the ACC after so many years there. We have to deal with that, and that crowd did it - incredibly well. The crowd practiced three hours before the game... All the crowds at most Duke games worked at was getting drunk and shouting nasty chants to the Duke players.

Hey now... I was a student at most of those Duke games! Stayed outside Comcast for 72 hours before the 2010 Duke game with all my friends in the freezing cold. The alcohol was for warmth purposes only ;)

I'd definitely not trying to bash the crowd for the Wisconsin game. They were fantastic. The students showed up all year. People have been hating on students in the past few years but they were really awesome this year.

I was part of the first two flash mobs. Nearly everyone enjoyed being in them except for me. For me, they were more fun after the fact. I was too damn nervous about the game to want to practice dancing for 2 hours.

Archived