Opening Day Tix

Pedro Cerrano

How long have you had a 13 game plan?

For many years I got my Opening Day tickets through the Holiday 4 pack. The year they stopped that is when I became a 13 game plan holder. I have a feeling they are trying to weed the 13 game plans out now too, if last year's 20 game teaser was any indication. I love going to the games, but they can only squeeze so much out of me when I can watch for free at home. If they continue to remove privileges of the lower plan holders, I may have to fold.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For many years I got my Opening Day tickets through the Holiday 4 pack. The year they stopped that is when I became a 13 game plan holder. I have a feeling they are trying to weed the 13 game plans out now too, if last year's 20 game teaser was any indication. I love going to the games, but they can only squeeze so much out of me when I can watch for free at home. If they continue to remove privileges of the lower plan holders, I may have to fold.

I think the first 4 pack I bought was 2009. Then I think you could buy in 3 areas, LF lower box, club level and upper deck. The last year they sold them was 2013, then it was only upper deck left, that year was a 5 pack.

They are going to have to keep winning if they want all those newer 13 plan holders to stay around if they take perks away.

Its tomorrow.

Is this going to be another example of an online s--- show that doesn't work properly, at which point we call into the ticketing office to find out that we really should've just called them days ago because the online system is stupid?

Is this going to be another example of an online s--- show that doesn't work properly, at which point we call into the ticketing office to find out that we really should've just called them days ago because the online system is stupid?

When has that ever happened before......Besides last Opening Day, and the playoffs, and.....uh...never mind.

Fri Apr 10

3:05PM

Season Plan Member Opening Day Offer

This promotion is not yet onsale. Please check back on Thu Mar 19 at 7:00AM PDT

As a long-time Plan Member, you have a four-hour exclusive window during which you are GUARANTEED the number of tickets mentioned above. However, beginning at 2:00 p.m., the next group of Season Plan Members will be eligible to access the sale.

Good Luck to all. There won't be much scalping this time around.

Archived