Opening Day Tix

Pedro Cerrano

I just went ahead right now and upgraded my 13-game plan to a 29-game plan.

I'd rather get an extra 16 games and guaranteed Opening Day than possibly pay more than $150 each ticket for Opening Day on the secondary market. The other games will pay for themselves, and with the flexible return policy, I can upgrade my seats for the games I really want.

Plus I'll be able to snag an extra pair for my friends. No brainer!

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just went ahead right now and upgraded my 13-game plan to a 29-game plan.

I'd rather get an extra 16 games and guaranteed Opening Day than possibly pay more than $150 each ticket for Opening Day on the secondary market. The other games will pay for themselves, and with the flexible return policy, I can upgrade my seats for the games I really want.

Plus I'll be able to snag an extra pair for my friends. No brainer!

CAdpOnnUgAEG_Fv.jpg

Well, just as an FYI to everyone, my buddy has a 29 game plan with uppers. He was able to get ridiculous seats in the lower bowl. So, they are not limiting people to their "areas".

I was able to get seats in 56, row 23. There was some lagging on my end as well. I'm pretty sure that those are about the same seats that I got last year.

Well, just as an FYI to everyone, my buddy has a 29 game plan with uppers. He was able to get ridiculous seats in the lower bowl. So, they are not limiting people to their "areas".

I was able to get seats in 56, row 23. There was some lagging on my end as well. I'm pretty sure that those are about the same seats that I got last year.

Section 58 Row 25 here.

Archived