If, IF, if Ubaldo continues to dominate?

Bahama O's Fan

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What about Plouffe, Vargas, Suzuki, and Arcia? Only Mauer and Hunter are starters.

I think Sano is an upgrade. Don't you? Herrmann can hit as well. It's not like Suzuki is a stud or anything. Even though he gets on base. We drafted Herrmann. BTW.

I think Sano is an upgrade. Don't you? Hermann can hit as well. It's not like Suzuki is a stud or anything. Even though he gets on base. We drafted Hermann. BTW.

Plouffe, Vargas, and Arcia combined for 49 HR. Today's lineup is missing 3/4 of it's top 4 run producers. Actually 4/4 with Dozier being out. Also, Danny Santana will be starting in the OF, and he's also out today. It's not a good lineup today.

Plouffe, Vargas, and Arcia combined for 49 HR. Today's lineup is missing 3/4 of it's top 4 run producers. Actually 4/4 with Dozier being out. Also, Danny Santana will be starting in the OF, and he's also out today. It's not a good lineup today.

You a Plouffe fan? Not me.

You are right. They are a bad team either way. Last place again.

Archived