Single Game Tickets On Sale Tuesday 3/10 @ 10 a.m. (9:30 EDT for Plan Holders)

TonySoprano

Dear Season Plan Member,

As part of the Orange Carpet Program, one of your many benefits includes the opportunity to purchase single game tickets at a discounted price. On average, your Season Plan Member discount results in a 20% savings compared to individual game pricing!

This Special Offer will be available to you beginning Tuesday, March 10 at 9:30 a.m. via your online My Tickets account. To access this offer, simply click the link below, log in to your Orioles My Tickets account, and click the "Special Offers" tab at the top of your screen. You can log in to your My Tickets account using your Account #

9:30 for plan holders.

So far I've bought the first Sunday game against Toronto, July 2 against Texas, and September 12 against KC. The interleague schedule just doesn't appeal to me this year because the NL East just bores me. Aside from the Atlanta series only to cheer Markakis, there's nobody in that division I feel like paying to see.

Going to two of the Nats games, plus two Yankees (1 in June, 1 in Oct). I didn't like that you couldn't go to seating chart to pick row and seats. Oh well.

I hate that too. Sometimes it gives you that option and other times it doesn't. Wish it were more consistent.

Does anyone know if we can exchange tickets yet? I see that we can forward them now. I'll probably contact the ticket office when I get home.

cannot exchange until the hard tickets are received in the mail, per what my ticket rep explained this morning.

cannot exchange until the hard tickets are received in the mail, per what my ticket rep explained this morning.

Thanks for the info. Last year I was able to exchange by forwarding the electronic ones to my rep. Guess I'll have to wait a few more days haha.

Also, this year I upgraded to a 29 game plan. Does anyone know if the 29 game plans still get all the promotions? I know they did in the past.

Archived