Must be some very good local high School players because..

That might be who im thinking off. But jsut becasue he didn't go to UNC, doesn't mean he didn't have a full ride their. He was probably going to go there, except he was drafted very high and decided to go Pro.

I am not trying to call you out. I was just saying that Andy went pro out of HS. There was another guy that was pretty good as well that year. He might have went to UNC and you may have been talking about him. That was all I was saying.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am not trying to call you out. I was just saying that Andy went pro out of HS. There was another guy that was pretty good as well that year. He might have went to UNC and you may have been talking about him. That was all I was saying.

Haha. No, I dont think you are calling me out. Sorry if I made it seem that way. You are probably right. Again, sorry for rubbing off that way.

I heard Brady was hitting low 90's at the Southern Maryland showcase in January, I didn't get to personally see him but heard alot about him.

Yea, Brady is a really good pitcher. But his stats are somewhat inflatted. He primarily pitches against weak competition, not always, but usually. For example, he has never faced my high school squad, and we were 18-4 last year, with a great offense. He did face a 1-19 team twice as well as a couple 5 wins teams. He did pitch fairly well against on local power house, Quince Orchard, but got smacked by another, Damascus. I think he is a bit overrated but nonetheless a great pitcher.

I'm pretty sure that we're talking about the same school....and in that case, I don't know much about anyone who plays there.

I don't know a whole about who plays their either. The only one I know is Sander Beck. I do know Severn plays in the MIAA B conference and was 12-6 last season with a 10-4 conference record.

Haha. No, I dont think you are calling me out. Sorry if I made it seem that way. You are probably right. Again, sorry for rubbing off that way.

It's all good man. I just remember two good pitchers that year, and Andy was one of them. But you may have been talking about the other guy. I wish I remembered his name.

I asked Tony about it, still waiting on a response. Do you think it would be better to have like a different forum for each type of sport?

I'd suggest a high school section, with each sport being a subforum. Kind of like how we have Orioles and Baseball, then Orioles talk, minors, etc.

Something like High School Sports, then high school baseball, high school football, etc.

I actualy think its a good idea, but I'm not sure if the staff will find it practical.

I'd suggest a high school section, with each sport being a subforum. Kind of like how we have Orioles and Baseball, then Orioles talk, minors, etc.

Something like High School Sports, then high school baseball, high school football, etc.

I actualy think its a good idea, but I'm not sure if the staff will find it practical.

Thats what I was thinking and then possibly have like another set of subforums, Idk if thats possible, for each county so that way it's easier to update on stadings, key matchups, schedules, and top players.

Archived