Go Duke!-beat Carolina

weemnj

Thats right...Because as Hansbrough was going up for a shot, he got stripped...Henderson couldn't stop his momentum.

Come on, why are you throwing your elbow out like that anyway, give me a break...Meanwhile, our best offensive player just broke his nose. That's a damn shame. It'll just make the Heels a little edgier now, the rest of the league is in trouble.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, you can wear down State because of their lack of depth so this will hurt.

However, if they get by State, they will have a very fresh Henderson and perhaps get a guy like Pocious more involved and get him some more playing time.

Oh wait, that's right, we have Duke on Friday.

Uhhhh, it was such a dirty play, he should be suspended for at least two games!!!!:D

Come on, why are you throwing your elbow out like that anyway, give me a break...Meanwhile, our best offensive player just broke his nose. That's a damn shame. It'll just make the Heels a little edgier now, the rest of the league is in trouble.

Which is why Henderson got thrown out..If it was Miller, Henderson wouldn't have been ejected.

He didn't really throw his elbow, at least not in an intentional manner. He was going for a block and as he was pulling his arm down, when he realized the ball wasn't there, he caught him with it.

Ugly cut on Hansborough.

Henderson broke Tyler's nose...He didn't intentionally hurt him, but it was a blatant elbow...He wouldn't have been suspended for one game within 10 seconds of the incident if it wasnt a dirty play.

I dunno bean, I think you being a Heel fan obviously you are gonna think it was dirty because your boy got hurt and it was Duke.

It looked like he was going for the block, and when it got knocked out of Tyler's hands, he pulled his arm down, and when he did that, his elbow sung towards Tyler's face. It looked unintentional to me. Who knows though.

Anyways, Tyler is already scary as hell, but did you guys see him when he got up and tried to go at Henderson? Blood streaming down his face, he looked like something out of a horror movie.:eek:

If Henderson was looking at him, i may agree with you beaner. He had no idea the elbow would even connect, so to say it was a dirty or intentional play is wrong.

It was dirty, but not intentional..again, the league suspended him within 10 seconds of the play, no hearing, no reivew of the tape, nothing. There's a reason for that.

I dunno bean, I think you being a Heel fan obviously you are gonna think it was dirty because your boy got hurt and it was Duke.It looked like he was going for the block, and when it got knocked out of Tyler's hands, he pulled his arm down, and when he did that, his elbow sung towards Tyler's face. It looked unintentional to me. Who knows though.

Anyways, Tyler is already scary as hell, but did you guys see him when he got up and tried to go at Henderson? Blood streaming down his face, he looked like something out of a horror movie.:eek:

We have a winner!

I dunno bean, I think you being a Heel fan obviously you are gonna think it was dirty because your boy got hurt and it was Duke.

It looked like he was going for the block, and when it got knocked out of Tyler's hands, he pulled his arm down, and when he did that, his elbow sung towards Tyler's face. It looked unintentional to me. Who knows though.

Are you and SG saying that the league was wrong, forget what Billy Packer says, the league suspended him instantly..when have you ever seen that happen?

It was dirty, but not intentional..again, the league suspended him within 10 seconds of the play, no hearing, no reivew of the tape, nothing. There's a reason for that.

Yes there is...Because the officials said it was intentional and that type of thing probably calls for an automatic suspension. It is probably an ACC rule.

Are you and SG saying that the league was wrong, forget what Billy Packer says, the league suspended him instantly..when have you ever seen that happen?

The officials basically looked at it as a punch. When that happens, it is an automatic suspension.

I mean, if that same situation happened when we played Tech, and Washington threw an "inadvertant" elbow and broke Singletary's nose, you are damn right I'd be pissed and calling it dirty. I can see why you're upset bean, but I stil ldon't think it was intentional.

Archived