In a fight for his spot on the roster, Flaherty steps up.

wildcard

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First point. Are you sure Frobby is not Buck?

Second point. You are describing who is winning the competition. I was just saying that they was a competition which your post seem to support.

What I learned from this thread, the decision making authority of the Orioles is as follows:

1. Angelos

2. Frobby

3. Buck

4. DD

:)

You really need to check your facts more often. Paredes made the ALDS roster. And got hits in the playoffs.

You have also said previously that Matusz made the playoff roster, which wasn't true against Detroit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paredes had one PA the entire playoffs a walk in Game 1 of the ALCS.

Oh well, didn't check my facts on that one hah. Guess I was still thinking of September.

I just wonder when will he play? I would like to keep him around but I don't see him playing much. Manny getting hurt opened up a spot last year. He still might have been called up but he would not of played as much.

I just wonder when will he play? I would like to keep him around but I don't see him playing much. Manny getting hurt opened up a spot last year. He still might have been called up but he would not of played as much.

The thing is, how much does the 25th man actually play? Without Wieters, I could see the team PHing for Joseph.

The thing is, how much does the 25th man actually play? Without Wieters, I could see the team PHing for Joseph.

He doesn't play a lot. We should have a decent bat, better than Paredes as a pinch hitter. DeAza, Pearce, Snider and Young all will not be in the lineup together very often. Should be at least one of them available to pinch hit.

Archived