Orange Carpet Cards

Groundhog

Hello,

Newbie here. I got my season plan package in the mail last week but there is only one orange carpet card. Was I supposed to get 2? I have 2 tickets and was hoping to use it to take my friend in New York (not a Yankees fan) to the Red Sox game and the B&O museum, to which the OC program gives free admission.

Hello,

Newbie here. I got my season plan package in the mail last week but there is only one orange carpet card. Was I supposed to get 2? I have 2 tickets and was hoping to use it to take my friend in New York (not a Yankees fan) to the Red Sox game and the B&O museum, to which the OC program gives free admission.

Welcome.

Wouldn't your Oriole Ticket Rep, be the best place to ask this?

Hello,

Welcome. You would have one big card and one key card. That would be what you want. They will also give you a larger card at the Customer Assistance Desk on both levels of the stadium and in the warehouse. PM me if you need a contact.

Welcome. You would have one big card and one key card. That would be what you want. They will also give you a larger card at the Customer Assistance Desk on both levels of the stadium and in the warehouse. PM me if you need a contact.

What Weams said. The lil key card gives you all the same privileges as the "credit card" and its much easier to whip the little fella out for early admission than it is to pull out your wallet.

Archived