What moves are left to get to 25?

wildcard

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All the money Detroit spends, the great starters, the great middle of the lineup, and they let their bullpen continue to suck something awful. I like their DD but I don't know WTF he's doing.

They are spending money in their bullpen. It's just bad money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are spending money in their bullpen. It's just bad money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was the point. Of all the teams that should have thrown money at Andrew Miller or someone similar. The Tigers had a nice window but screwed it up.

Paredes to the DL. Lower back strain. April 16 return.

This sounds......fishy. On the plus side it appears to open a spot for Nolan Reimold to make the opening day roster. Could be a platoon situation with him and Snider for the first couple weeks.

11 position players and 14 pitchers for Opening Day?

LF De Aza

1B Pearce

CF Jones

RF Snider

DH Young

SS Cabrera

3B Machado

2B Flaherty (hits Archer well)

C Joseph

Bench: Schoop, Clevenger (DD mentioned Clevenger today)

Starter: Tillman, Chen, Gonzo, Norris, Jimenez

Pen: Britton, O'Day, Hunter. Brach, W Wright, Matusz, Gausman,Garcia, Webb

Game 2: Webb DFA'd or traded to make room for Davis

DD still trying to make a trade for Matusz that would make room for Reimold

There aren't too many healthy position players left on the 40 man roster. Now I know players will be added but still.

Webb is already gone, don't buy what DD is saying. I am sure they are pushing hard to deal Matusz but I still don't get why they would call Reimold up.

There aren't too many healthy position players left on the 40 man roster. Now I know players will be added but still.

Webb is already gone, don't but what DD is saying. I am sure they are pushing hard to deal Matusz but I still don't get why they would call Reimold up.

Just what you said. The O's need position players.

Just what you said. The O's need position players.

I think they will play with a 3 man bench for awhile, until Hardy is back. They have some players that can play multiple positions. We aren't a team that will pinch hit much. When Hardy is back a pitcher will go back.

Too risky to call Reimold up now. They have to be committed to him being on the team the rest of the way when they do that. Not like Lough is out for the year.

Archived