More Winstrol - What are these Guys Thinking?

weams

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's your source for any of this BS?

Oh I don't need a source to assure you that I'm not going to be putting "B12" that I got from a coworker in my body. Nor is my next trip to the DR likely to expose me to testing positive for Stanozolol, perhaps for no greater crime than drinking the water and breathing the air. I mean steroids are everywhere in the DR right? Evidently that sad fate is reserved for otherwise first-ballot locks for the HOF.

Oh I don't need a source to assure you that I'm not going to be putting "B12" that I got from a coworker in my body. .

Yeah, everything requires a source. Why would we trust you? How about a psychiatrists note or a guarantor maybe.

Yeah, everything requires a source. Why would we trust you? How about a psychiatrists note or a guarantor maybe.

Overkill. The guy at the gym sells the exact same stuff out of his trunk in the parking lot. He says it's totally legit. I believe him, wouldn't you?

DEAD-STEROID-USERS-LIST.jpg

I don't know about the rest of these "roid rage" guys but Benoit's murder/suicide was almost certainly brought about by his concussions, seeing as his brain looked like that of an 85 year-old Alzheimer's patient. Wouldn't surprise me if several others on this low-quality, sourceless jpeg also owe their fate to concussion-based dementia.

Not saying roid rage isn't a thing, but immediately pointing at steroids when an athlete commits suicide is ridiculous. I don't think Crash Holly (Mike Lockwood) was even a known user. He OD'd on painkillers. Why am I arguing with a jpeg.

I don't know about the rest of these "roid rage" guys but Benoit's murder/suicide was almost certainly brought about by his concussions, seeing as his brain looked like that of an 85 year-old Alzheimer's patient. Wouldn't surprise me if several others on this low-quality, sourceless jpeg also owe their fate to concussion-based dementia.

Not saying roid rage isn't a thing, but immediately pointing at steroids when an athlete commits suicide is ridiculous. I don't think Crash Holly (Mike Lockwood) was even a known user. He OD'd on painkillers. Why am I arguing with a jpeg.

Automatically linking to cte is pretty presumptive as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would have took him and that one year deal last year over Ubaldos deal. And had we gave him Ubaldos contract instead, he probabaly would have still been more productive throughout the longevity of it.
Santana more productive with an 80-game suspension? Are you being serious? :confused:

Would have took him and that one year deal last year over Ubaldos deal. And had we gave him Ubaldos contract instead, he probably would have still been more productive throughout the longevity of it.

He was not available for a one year deal until after Ubaldo signed. I mean right now.

Ubaldo, 3/39.

Old School Eastern European Roider, 4/55

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>MLB announced <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Mets?src=hash">#Mets</a> RHP Jenrry Mejia suspended for 80 games without pay for testing positive for Stanozolol.</p>— Chris Cotillo (@ChrisCotillo) <a href="

">April 11, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Mejia is third Dominican pitcher to get suspended for Stanozolol this season, joining <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Braves?src=hash">#Braves</a> Arodys Vizcaino and <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Twins?src=hash">#Twins</a> Ervin Santana.</p>— Chris Cotillo (@ChrisCotillo) <a href="

">April 11, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Archived