Sun-Times says O's want Cedeno, Gallagher, and 2 more prospects

Bigbie03

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't care who you're talking about. You're out of line and in violation of board rules.

How am I in violation of board rules? Because it is my opinion is that there are Cubs fans that come on here just to start arguments with O's fans and that I don't enjoy reading it all the time. That is my opinion. Perhaps when you say, "I think perhaps you need to find a better way to deal with folks whose opinions don't agree with yours than stereotyping them and calling them names." you should take your own advice.

I wonder if AM would back off of the quantity request for a little more quality. Specifically, I'm thinking Gallagher, Ceda, Cedeno for Roberts.

Payton could be a throw-in for a much lesser prospect or he could conceivably go to the White Sox in a separate deal. Just a thought that's probably been typed about 50 times on the other threads. If so, sorry.

How am I in violation of board rules? Because it is my opinion is that there are Cubs fans that come on here just to start arguments with O's fans and that I don't enjoy reading it all the time. That is my opinion. Perhaps when you say, "I think perhaps you need to find a better way to deal with folks whose opinions don't agree with yours than stereotyping them and calling them names." you should take your own advice.

Problem is, he isn't calling anyone names. Calling someone (let alone a whole group of people) a troll is a pretty serious accusation IMO and it is reserved for those who are intentionally causing mischief not just disagreeing with you. If you have a problem, put all the Cubs fans on ignore (heck, put everyone w/ a dissenting opinion on ignore) and you can live in peace.

Problem is, he isn't calling anyone names. Calling someone (let alone a whole group of people) a troll is a pretty serious accusation IMO and it is reserved for those who are intentionally causing mischief not just disagreeing with you. If you have a problem, put all the Cubs fans on ignore (heck, put everyone w/ a dissenting opinion on ignore) and you can live in peace.

I see your point and I apologize if I offended anyone. That was not the intent.

Archived