Gino's & Stuggy's out of Camden Yards

Going Underground

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wait...who was it that had the crab fries? very little crab meat in there but I loved the flavor. I hope those aren't gone.

They were actually right next to the Korean tacos. They were quite popular. I doubt they went anywhere.

wait...who was it that had the crab fries? very little crab meat in there but I loved the flavor. I hope those aren't gone.

I think they are still around. In my Fan's Guide I received in the mail yesterday, it mentions Chesapeake Waffle Fries with crab dip. Also have to take your keys and cellphone out when going thru security.

One more for the road. From the great Oriole fan and food critic.

Taking Gino's place is Baltimore Burger Bar, which will feature a menu of customizable burgers. Specialties include the Bacon & Cheese BBQ Burger and Bacon and the Bacon, Mushroom and Swiss Burger.

Replacing Stuggy's is ESSKAY Gourmet Hot Dogs, where the ballpark offerings will include a Crab, Mac N' Cheese Dog, a 7th Inning Stretch Bacon Chili Cheese Dog and the Oriole Park Crab Dip Dog.

Gino's and Stuggy's joined the Oriole Park line-up at the beginning of the 2012 season. They were operated by licensing arrangements with the stadium's concessionaire, Delaware North Sportservice.

Other new concessions include:

Ole Mole by Modelo, located on the lower level, first-base concourse near Gate D, which will sell gourmet soft tacos and churros

The Chipper, located on the lower-level, third-base concourse behind section 68, which will sell stacked potato-chip creations like the Crab Chipper, the Bacon Chipper and the BBQ Pulled Pork Chipper.

Smithfield Corner, located on the lower-level, first-based concourse near Gate C, which will sell The Pork Burger, Camden-style, a Smithfield's pork burger with barbecue sauce, coleslaw and fried onions.

Pizza Boli's, with three stadium locations, one on each level.

Among the other changes at Oriole Park this season, all ballpark gates will open two hours prior to the scheduled start time. Fans will now be able to enter the park from any entrance, and do directly into the seating bowl.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/dining/baltimore-diner-blog/bal-ginos-stuggys-orioles-20150407-story.html

One more for the road. From the great Oriole fan and food critic.

Taking Gino's place is Baltimore Burger Bar, which will feature a menu of customizable burgers. Specialties include the Bacon & Cheese BBQ Burger and Bacon and the Bacon, Mushroom and Swiss Burger.

Replacing Stuggy's is ESSKAY Gourmet Hot Dogs, where the ballpark offerings will include a Crab, Mac N' Cheese Dog, a 7th Inning Stretch Bacon Chili Cheese Dog and the Oriole Park Crab Dip Dog.

Gino's and Stuggy's joined the Oriole Park line-up at the beginning of the 2012 season. They were operated by licensing arrangements with the stadium's concessionaire, Delaware North Sportservice.

Other new concessions include:

Ole Mole by Modelo, located on the lower level, first-base concourse near Gate D, which will sell gourmet soft tacos and churros

The Chipper, located on the lower-level, third-base concourse behind section 68, which will sell stacked potato-chip creations like the Crab Chipper, the Bacon Chipper and the BBQ Pulled Pork Chipper.

Smithfield Corner, located on the lower-level, first-based concourse near Gate C, which will sell The Pork Burger, Camden-style, a Smithfield's pork burger with barbecue sauce, coleslaw and fried onions.

Pizza Boli's, with three stadium locations, one on each level.

Among the other changes at Oriole Park this season, all ballpark gates will open two hours prior to the scheduled start time. Fans will now be able to enter the park from any entrance, and do directly into the seating bowl.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/dining/baltimore-diner-blog/bal-ginos-stuggys-orioles-20150407-story.html

Does that mean 2 and a half hours early entry for season ticket holders? Hell Yeah!

Also, what's this coconut everyone is talking about?

Archived