Gino's & Stuggy's out of Camden Yards

Going Underground

Does that mean 2 and a half hours early entry for season ticket holders? Hell Yeah!

Also, what's this coconut everyone is talking about?

it is two hours for everyone. I think it is at every stadium due to the new security measures. i guess the Orioles could open the gates earlier for STH but not sure they want to have people in 2 1/2 hours before game time.

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/146952-New-vegan-options-at-CamdenYards?highlight=gluten+free

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does that mean 2 and a half hours early entry for season ticket holders? Hell Yeah!

Also, what's this coconut everyone is talking about?

Where have you been hiding at? :)

We had a thread on this last week, they are now serving young coconuts for those with this new craze.

coconuts.jpg

As long as I can get my sausages with peppers and onions I don't care about any of this. Das Sausage Haus, right off Eutaw in the concourse.

Scott and his sausage.

OHHHHH, how I could have so much fun with his topic, but this isn't an adult only site. LMBO.

:wedge:

Gino's for half the season had an amazing Camden Giant, with a crab cake on top of their usual burger. That was fantastic. Then they switched to a crab mac and cheese burger, which was utterly inferior. So I'm intrigued to try the newer options.

The biggest missing piece from the last few years is Boardwalk Fries. Man, those were the best.

Archived