2015 Nelson Cruz tracker thread

Chavez Ravine

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Almost anybody is better then Delmon.

You and C_o_c are just haters. Delmon has found his true calling in RF and he's faster than Markakis. And he hasn't blown any catches that obviously should have been caught ( De Aza ).

I realize my bar may not be set that high for either defense or speed.

What's his career mark? -10? He looks better than that to me AND he legs out the occasional IF hit.

What else? Hmmm....Delmon Young....Yes, well. He was good tonight?

You and C_o_c are just haters. Delmon has found his true calling in RF and he's faster than Markakis. And he hasn't blown any catches that obviously should have been caught ( De Aza ).

I realize my bar may not be set that high for either defense or speed.

What's his career mark? -10? He looks better than that to me AND he legs out the occasional IF hit.

What else? Hmmm....Delmon Young....Yes, well. He was good tonight?

He does look more comfortable in RF.

Cruz disappeared for 3 months last year after a hot start. Lets see what happens this year. I doubt he hits 40, and next year he will hit less than this year whatever that is, start costing more than he produces the third year, and in the 4th year will be an albatross as a full time DH for the second year in a row.

Sure, but he really does look better there and that's the position he likes and came up as.

Much less chances there than in LF for his career. What do you like? DRS or UZR? UZR is a more forgiving but they both give him better marks in RF. I'm still hoping we see him in small doses.

Cruz disappeared for 3 months last year after a hot start. Lets see what happens this year. I doubt he hits 40, and next year he will hit less than this year whatever that is, start costing more than he produces the third year, and in the 4th year will be an albatross as a full time DH for the second year in a row.

Sounds like you are assuming he is off the juice. That is not at all certain.

Opinions differ, i think he will have another 3 monster years.

Archived