Adam discloses why he is so hot.

wildcard

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What was he saying about his mom in Boston? He and Gary had a big laugh, but I didn't follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Apparently my mom is in Boston according to some fans. I didn't know she was in Boston. I'd love to have dinner with her". Something like that.

And don't forget Adam will be one of our "guest stars" on our Costa Rica vacation Nov.1-6, with Cal jr. and Jim Palmer. Sorry. I couldn't resist the plug.

I think the World Series victory is going to disappoint you. Well, maybe he can Skype in and Brooks can fill in.

He said it was a suggestion from Coolbaugh. He will not say what the suggestion was.

But he kinda did..if you kept listening, he said it is about working the count and getting the pitcher to throw more pitches an inning, waiting for the fastball, staying off the offspeed.

I think this is music to all of our ears-we needed to improve working the count-and Coolbaugh seems to be preaching exactly that.

Mike, the World Series will NOT be played in November when we have Adam as our guest..Probably Nov 4 or 5...
Sorry, Roy, the Series could go into November this year, but that will change in 2016.
In turn, unless the schedule of postseason off days has changed, Game 4 of the World Series would fall on Sunday, Nov. 1, which means that a potential Game 7 would fall on Nov. 5 — the latest date in MLB history, surpassing Game 6 of the 2009 World Series on Nov. 4. The tradeoff is clear; at its extremes, MLB would rather have one potentially frigid late-season date than 15 early-season ones. Mother Nature could not be reached for comment.
source - SI.com

One can hope the light has gone on to greatness for Jones .... but I doubt it.

I'm just happy to ride the hot streak.

Yeah, he'll cool down. And heat up again and cool off again. It's fun while it lasts tho! :2yay-thumb:

Archived