Why is Brian Matusz on the roster??

webbrick2010

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian Matusz might not be a very good pitcher,especially against RH batters. But neither Matusz nor any other Oriole player is "trash." You don't have to repect him as a pitcher, but you should respect him as a human being.

Agreed. Some fans just take this way too seriously. Those fans need to "get a life".

Guest rochester
I think they had hoped he would pitch well short-term and sell his starter stock. Well...they lost and his value is nil now.

I agree with this, which is why he was starting in ST. As a starter at 3.2M he could have had decent value if DD could sell it, but as a LOOGY, no way. I actually thought he showed enough for someone to take a shot, at least enough to move him for something of potential value - I was wrong.

Oh, come on, let's just enjoy the moment. I'm in gloat mode.

Wow and I had refrained from posting after his walk to Pablo on Friday night. Pablo who had been 0-13 with 8K's against all the less talented LH pitchers in the American League. The Brian Matusz support just amazes me.

Wow and I had refrained from posting after his walk to Pablo on Friday night. Pablo who had been 0-13 with 8K's against all the less talented LH pitchers in the American League. The Brian Matusz support just amazes me.

Well what good does it really do to complain about him everyday? Just wondering?

Well what good does it really do to complain about him everyday? Just wondering?

Need SOMETHING to complain about.

Archived