vs. BLUE JAYS, 4/23

OFFNY

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You honestly think we are this bad? The Yankees came into today averaging 5.5 runs a game, you think that will continue? This is not 2010 when we started 2-16 and the season was already over. it sucks watching this and I don't blame anyone for venting. We had a stretch of 5 good games.

Why not? Yanks have two guys at the top of their lineup who know how to get on. As much as ppl.around here and the MLB in general think Arod is washed up, he obviously isn't that bad. Tex is still solid. And their pitching overall is just as good if not better. As long as their core stays healthy (which is also a concern for the Os and a bigger concern than the Yanks currently) they could definitely be contenders for the division.

If the Os don't get it together, they could be the ones climbing the ladder all season long.

You honestly think we are this bad? The Yankees came into today averaging 5.5 runs a game, you think that will continue? This is not 2010 when we started 2-16 and the season was already over. it sucks watching this and I don't blame anyone for venting. We had a stretch of 5 good games.

I sure hope we're not this bad, but I'd like to see some signs of improvement, and I'm not seeing any. When we managed to get runners in scoring position, we don't score them, and their starting pitching is not showing any signs of getting better. After today, the season is 10% over.

There goes the perfect game and the shut out. Thank you, Manny. Six more runs, the game is tied.

Without a stopper pitcher(Gonzales is the only one who looks consistent now), no starting catcher, second base and shortstop, and even a reserve infielder now out, there isn't a guy to put this team on its shoulders.

Of course not, that guy is on the Seattle Mariners right now.

MSK

Put me on the - I hope David lough gets DFA bandwagon

lol he's the only person (other than Adam) who can catch a ball in the OF. You think it's just coincidence that De Aza and Snider are seeing very little playing time in the OF these days?

Without a stopper pitcher(Gonzales is the only one who looks consistent now), no starting catcher, second base and shortstop, and even a reserve infielder now out, there isn't a guy to put this team on its shoulders.

A reserve infielder?! But we have SO much depth, it's all good. Because.. you know.. a massive amount of AAAA is going to win us a World Series.

Archived