Who is going to the game tomorrow?

Going Underground

Great so if it comes out that the police acted properly they will really get out of hand. The police should have had zero tolerance yesterday. There should be protests about them not handling the protest better.

Seems like anything is an excuse to commit crime. And the press just feeds it. I haven't seen one article to report the guy was a convicted drug dealer. Not that this an excuse for police brutality but it seems the press likes to fan the flames and hide details.

It really hurts the image of city of Baltimore when people behave like this. Why protest next to Camden Yards anyway. It isn't like Peter Angelos or Buck had anything to do with this.

Maybe they all thought we should have signed Miller, Markakis, and Cruz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are the protests a threat to the game today or are they more or less out of the way?

I'm going, but I'm definitely staying on the south side of the stadium. I'll probably drive through Fed Hill to avoid Pratt and Lombard as well. I have no idea what to expect, but I don't want to take any chances.

If people could learn to protest violence with peace, the world would be a lot better off.

Me! Me! Me! Section 18, row EAL, seat 1, my usual place. Gotta go, the game will be starting soon.
Ooops, I gather you were talking about Saturday night's game. I went to that game, came by Light Rail. The Light Rail stopped at Lexington Market and we had to get to the game by our own power. I ran into some protesters; they were friendly and peaceful and a lot of them were wearing Orioles gear.

Archived