O's offer vouchers to Saturday's ticket buyers - Monday AND Tuesday Games PPD

Creamsicle

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Brandon McCarthy out for year with torn UCL.

McCarthy was 3-0 for LAD this season, but had allowed 9 HR in 23 IP</p>— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) <a href="

">April 27, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dodgers are getting hammered. I didn't recognize their lineup the other day.

Tomorrow's Plans

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Jimenez vs Samardzija tomorrow at OpaCY. We hope <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a></p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

I hope they have a plan B involving playing baseball.

To add to the surreal aspect of today, one more. I tune into MASN and Markakis is at bat for the Braves. First time I've tuned in and seen him in their uniform. I feel like it's an alternate reality scenario. Of course, all of this pales to the sadness in Baltimore, but it just adds to the overall strangeness for me.

Next one to get popped?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Devon Travis homers for Blue Jays. He entered the day swinging among the hottest bats in MLB <a href="http://t.co/fz4ceBONPd">pic.twitter.com/fz4ceBONPd</a></p>— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) <a href="

How may freakin Liquor stores do they have?

This could devolve. But yes, there are more than one bottle shop and check casher. I can assure you. This is crime. Not protest. It might be crime because of anger. But what I am watching is just crime. There was a social media call for "Purge" in reference to the lawlessness of the movie.

Archived