O's offer vouchers to Saturday's ticket buyers - Monday AND Tuesday Games PPD

Creamsicle

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Hogan should call in the National Guard. Closing down businesses and cancelling games is exactly what these idiots want. Don't let rioters and vandals dictate how the rest of a law abiding society should spend their day. If the Baltimore police is incapable or doesn't have the will to get this under control, allow the National Guard to do so. This is utterly sickening and ridiculous.

I hope the govenor takes action.

Agree 1000000% with this. Peaceful protest all you want, but what is happening is beyond ridiculous.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The group is now walking southbound on Eutaw Street towards Paca Street. Avoid the area. This group remains aggressive.</p>— Baltimore Police (@BaltimorePolice) <a href="

">April 27, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Impossible to handicap. They are planning on starting it as of 5pm. Will keep you posted. <a href="https://t.co/pJwnamEBcd">https://t.co/pJwnamEBcd</a></p>— Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) <a href="

Not anywhere near the stadium. And since it is not protest, it will not be permitted to get close.

Watching a baseball game that is only 15 minutes away from borderline full riots isn't worth the risk to me. I saw enough videos from Saturday to want to stay away for awhile.

I love the O's but not enough to put my teenage daughter at some kind of risk. I'll just exchange my partial plan for later dates for now and I don't feel bad about it at all.

Yeah. Getting all their goods at CVS right now.

This is not protesting. It's a bunch of idiots acting in a completely uncivilized and illegal manner.

As Tony stated, call in the National Guard and quell this mess. These uneducated idiots are embarrassing the good people of Baltimore.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>If your understanding of Baltimore's myriad complexities is limited to binge-watching The Wire, save your lectures. Tough day for us here.</p>— Kevin Van Valkenburg (@KVanValkenburg) <a href="

Guest rochester
I would not take my family there. No question.

Haven't taken my family to Baltimore in years - it's a joke.

Archived