Reschedule Game/Series

Redskins Rick

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure filling the stands is any kind of priority. If they decide that it is safe enough around the stadium that is their judgment call. I would expect less than 10 k in attendance. People can come at their own risk.

To add to this, the stadium is small, but the IronBirds don't start until June, so the Orioles could schedule the remainder of the home stand in Aberdeen, and assure sellouts every night and most importantly, assure the safety of the players and fans.

And for those saying baseball is not important right now, I ask you, how fast do you think the games in Aberdeen would sell out? I say 20 minutes.

Would the stadium be ready for use right away?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>After consultation with MLB & state & local officials, tonight’s game between the Orioles & the White Sox at Oriole Park has been postponed.</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">April 28, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Looks like a 4pm start to today's game.
Nope, it was PPD instead.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The decision to postpone today's <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a> game was made after consultation with MLB & state & local officials, team announces.</p>— Eduardo A. Encina (@EddieInTheYard) <a href="

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>An announcement regarding the make-up date will be made as soon as possible. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a></p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

Archived