Reschedule Game/Series

Redskins Rick

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As disappointing as this is, if they weren't going to move the series, which it sounds like they don't want to do, there was no other option. I don't think economical decisions are what's on their minds right now, clearly that was present with the vouchers from Saturday. Right now, even with police and national guard, it's just not a safe place right now. Hopefully come tomorrow it will be.

I hope they decide soon on the weekend games. I've got flight/hotel reservations that I need to take care of if it's cancelled. I bought my tickets from Stub Hub. Is there any reason I would contact them if the games are postponed, or is that still directly through the Orioles?

I hope they decide soon on the weekend games. I've got flight/hotel reservations that I need to take care of if it's cancelled. I bought my tickets from Stub Hub. Is there any reason I would contact them if the games are postponed, or is that still directly through the Orioles?

I would believe Stub Hub is not responsible and that like any postponement, you deal with the Orioles on refund or make up game ticket.

Do you think the Orioles will play a double header tomorrow? That would make sense especially with Thursdays off day.

Seems unlikely to me, with the 10 pm curfew. Even a noon start could let out too-close-for-comfort to that time, if we get a couple of 4-hour games.

Archived