2015 Washington Nationals

Redskins Rick

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are there rumors? To be honest, I thought they needed a proven manager to replace Davey. But this isn't Matt's fault. They are chronic underachievers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt Williams is a pretty bad manager and from listening to the sports talk in D.C. the players are not responding to him - the clubhouse is in pretty bad shape.

Matt Williams is a pretty bad manager and from listening to the sports talk in D.C. the players are not responding to him - the clubhouse is in pretty bad shape.

Ah ok. Really haven't paid attention. Just saying that they're not doing as well as their talent level says suggests to me something other than the manager. Now that said I was surprised by the hire.

• 3 weeks later...
Ah ok. Really haven't paid attention. Just saying that they're not doing as well as their talent level says suggests to me something other than the manager. Now that said I was surprised by the hire.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/nationals/in-one-inning-bullpen-delivers-a-tough-truth-and-tougher-consequences/2015/09/08/7ce0b4c4-5628-11e5-8bb1-b488d231bba2_story.html

Nice Post summary.

That is a good writeup.

As disappointing as their season has been, at least they were able to bring in Ross and Turner in the offseason. They'll lose a lot of players in the offseason, but they are in a good position to replace them. I can't see Storen coming back, but he'll have trade value. I could see them bringing in ODay.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">.<a href="https://twitter.com/Mets">@Mets</a> sweep Nationals, now lead NL East by 7 games.

This is 1st time Mets have had a 7-game lead since Sept. 2007.</p>— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) <a href="

">September 10, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Strasburg with 13 K's. Kelly (freakin) Johnson with the tying dinger off Stras in the eighth. Yeonis goes deep off Storen.

Pap gave up another run in the ninth.

Last Nat out, please hit the lights.

Haha schadenfreude is always appropriate - no matter the season bro! :wedge:

LOL, I remember back when the Cowboys went 1-15 and a guy I knew was talking lots of trash.

I said dude, seriously, your team sucks, you won 1 game, how can you trash anybody else, when your team is the absolute worst team? :):):)

Archived