Does anyone have our back?

ChipTait

I think you have it backwards.

The orioles are in a bad position with MLB over the MASN litigation.

I'm not an Attorney but considering MLB gave the Nats a loan in anticipation of drastically increased rights fees based on an agreement they signed shows bias. Frobby would be the one to discuss this with as I know he has the court documents and keeps up with it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not an Attorney but considering MLB gave the Nats a loan in anticipation of drastically increased rights fees based on an agreement they signed shows bias. Frobby would be the one to discuss this with as I know he has the court documents and keeps up with it.

Frobby has posted multiple posts on this topic.

I think the sympathy is going to be a bit different. A terrorist bombed the Marathon, and the people of Baltimore burned their own city down.

Is Shabazz from Baltimore? What was the percentage rate of "people" from Baltimore that participated in the riots? What percentage of the people rioting in Baltimore are from Baltimore. Do you think that most of the people of Baltimore are cheering these people who are burning buildings and dragging shop owners into the street to beat them? This crime was not committed by most of the people of Baltimore that do not participate and to make a statement like that is a major insult to the good "people" of Baltimore.

You might to ask some business owners that lost everything how they feel about your comment.

It's a tragedy what happened to those who were affected. They all have my sincere sympathy. Dozens of businesses and vehicles being set on fire does not equate to the city being burned down. There were many areas in the city that experienced nothing. I'm not trying to minimize or trivialize the devastation that some have experienced, but let's not overstate things.

Is Shabazz from Baltimore? What was the percentage rate of "people" from Baltimore that participated in the riots? What percentage of the people rioting in Baltimore are from Baltimore. Do you think that most of the people of Baltimore are cheering these people who are burning buildings and dragging shop owners into the street to beat them? This crime was not committed by most of the people of Baltimore that do not participate and to make a statement like that is a major insult to the good "people" of Baltimore.

Okay, I guess you are right. The people who rioted were not from Baltimore, they came down from NY to protest and it turned into a riot.

Okay, I guess you are right. The people who rioted were not from Baltimore, they came down from NY to protest and it turned into a riot.

Word is connections have been established between social media accounts that were active in the Ferguson riots and the Baltimore riot. It is conceivable that there is an outside agitating force at work.

multiple cases of arson?

Large swaths of the city were unaffected. My neighborhood was fine.

Was Malike wrong in what he said or do you really think he meant the entire city was burned down? His point remains that Boston had something done to their city by outside forces. For all intents and purposes, citizens of Baltimore did this to themselves. That doesn't mean everyone and it doesn't negate the fact that it's a small percentage of the city that participated in the destruction, but they still did it to themselves.

Word is connections have been established between social media accounts that were active in the Ferguson riots and the Baltimore riot. It is conceivable that there is an outside agitating force at work.

Agreed with this. If I say anymore, it will become political.

Was Malike wrong in what he said or do you really think he meant the entire city was burned down? His point remains that Boston had something done to their city by outside forces. For all intents and purposes, citizens of Baltimore did this to themselves. That doesn't mean everyone and it doesn't negate the fact that it's a small percentage of the city that participated in the destruction, but they still did it to themselves.

This is the point I was trying to make. You did it much more eloquently.

Doubtful because many of the rioters were wearing beige pants like they do in Baltimore area schools. I've heard the riot was caused by almost 90% students. Not saying a few car loads of thugs came in from out of town. Im sure it happens, but they weren't the ones destroying property.

Archived