John Angelos: "We will Make Concession Employees Whole."

weams

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No matter what you may think about how they have run the baseball side of the organization, by all indications the entire Angelos family is compassionate, loyal, and dedicated to the city of Baltimore.

I have to agree with you there.

No matter what you may think about how they have run the baseball side of the organization, by all indications the entire Angelos family is compassionate, loyal, and dedicated to the city of Baltimore.

Yeah definitely. I'm actually coming around a little on them as baseball owners too. Not the best in the world but I am glad we have them and not say someone like Donald Sterling or Dan Snyder which is where I've seen Peter placed. Of course winning helps that image but this is really admirable.

Said during an interview moments ago. When asked if they were just out of luck. "That would be an unfair result."

That's great. John Angelos has really stepped up to the plate this week and said and done the right things amid this terrible crisis.

THIS. They may be cheap as hell when it comes to payroll, and intrusive, but make no mistake, the ANGELOS family are charitable, loyal, compassionate and ultimately a positive for this community. Believe it.

I wonder, how does the Oriole team travel, does the team pinch and scrimp?

I wonder, how does the Oriole team travel, does the team pinch and scrimp?

A couple of years ago Buck mentioned that the organization did NOT pinch and scrimp when it came the clubhouse.

I can't imagine they would do anything less for the teams travels.

Just an opinion.

A couple of years ago Buck mentioned that the organization did NOT pinch and scrimp when it came the clubhouse.

I can't imagine they would do anything less for the teams travels.

Just an opinion.

I hadn't ever heard, that they did, but when Roy mentioned how tight they was.

Guest rochester
Said during an interview moments ago. When asked if they were just out of luck. "That would be an unfair result."

Wow. How cool is that?!?!?

Archived