Three Off Days and a Weekday Day Game in Four Days - Ugh

Frobby

I'm really going stir crazy today. Had a busy day at work yesterday and only was able to check the score a couple of times, so this is as bad as the frigging All Star Break so far as I'm concerned.
You need to spring for MLB tv. Then you can either watch the condensed game later or the complete telecast if you have the time later.

I'm really going stir crazy today. Had a busy day at work yesterday and only was able to check the score a couple of times, so this is as bad as the frigging All Star Break so far as I'm concerned.

As bad as it feels now, it would have been worse if we had lost yesterday's game.

Because ........ o http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/140279-An-Off-Day-is-so-Much-Easier-to-Stomach/page6

One bright side, was able to clear off my DVR this week. :)

Monday night Gotham, Following, and Stalker were all preempted due to coverage of the riots. I checked On Demand Tuesday night and they were not available. Yesterday I checked again and Frank Viola, they were there. Gotham, Following, and Secrets and Lies are my favorite shows right now. They are really entertaining and keep you guessing. Good stuff.

But I'd still rather be watching the Birds.

Archived