Newbie here, have a question...

orangegirl74

Will do!:)

Where in Indiana do you live? My wife went to Notre Dame, we frequently travel to see football games to South Bend. It is driveable.

My favorite sections are 334 & 336. Upper deck, first 7 rows. Inexpensive (compared to my season tickets in 32 row 7.) Fantastic view of the action and entire stadium (& beyond.)

If you don't mind traveling a short distance from Camden Yards, I can give you a laundry list of fantastic restaurants. Few people from outside of Baltimore realize how good the restaraunt scene is here now.

Salt, Woodbury Kitchen, Blue Hill Tavern, Clementine, B&O Brasserie, Jack's Bistro, Annabel Lee (if you are into E.A. Poe) I can keep going...

Where in Indiana do you live? My wife went to Notre Dame, we frequently travel to see football games to South Bend. It is driveable.

My favorite sections are 334 & 336. Upper deck, first 7 rows. Inexpensive (compared to my season tickets in 32 row 7.) Fantastic view of the action and entire stadium (& beyond.)

If you don't mind traveling a short distance from Camden Yards, I can give you a laundry list of fantastic restaurants. Few people from outside of Baltimore realize how good the restaraunt scene is here now.

Salt, Woodbury Kitchen, Blue Hill Tavern, Clementine, B&O Brasserie, Jack's Bistro, Annabel Lee (if you are into E.A. Poe) I can keep going...

Our season tickets are in 336 Row Five on the Aisle.

Archived