vs. METS, 5/06

OFFNY

You haven't been on the forums in a week because they were 5-1 coming into this series. I'm sure you are a blast at parties and a true joy to be around, so perhaps you spend most of your time being a socialite.

Then explain why I barely made any posts when they were on a 5 game losing streak

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am I right that Gausman hasn't pitched since he threw one inning in the zero attendance game 1 week ago? He really needs to get into the rotation or pitch in AAA. This bullpen role isn't helping him.

Yep, you're correct. A total of 11 IPs this year so far... He needs to be starting every 5th day in my humble opinion...

Look who's back !!!

The poster who is more transparent than Scotch tape.

You have 38,000 more posts than me...just saying

That's right. Because I'm always here, whether the Orioles are in 1st place, or last place.

You, on the other hand, are the most transparent, disingenuous troll since Birdland.

Fortunately, Weams said that you won't be here much longer the next time that you show up with your act.

Enjoy the game thread until he signs back in.

What happened in the last DeAza AB? I missed it. He bunted again?

Yes, with men on 1st and 3rd. Cabrera broke too early and got tagged out although Buck tried to argue it was obstruction. Announcers thought Cabrera would have gotten the obstruction if he had tried to run through the 3B but he slowed up.

Cabrera got caught up in a saftey squeeze pickle.

Mike, I apologize for speaking for you in my last post.

I will accept a demerit/neg rep for:

A) Speaking for you (a moderator.)

and/or

B) Calling another poster a troll.

I'm sorry, but people that are that disingenuous and phony really, really piss me off.

Yes, with men on 1st and 3rd. Cabrera broke too early and got tagged out although Buck tried to argue it was obstruction. Announcers thought Cabrera would have gotten the obstruction if he had tried to run through the 3B but he slowed up.

He bunted with runners on the corners and down 3 runs? What? What? I need to see this play.

Archived