vs. METS, 5/06

OFFNY

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So this game is sucking right now. Anybody want to make fun of Tom Brady?

When Brady was asked if he cheated in the press conference immediately following the A.F.C. Championship game in January' date=' his first response was, [b']"I don't think so."[/b]

Shannon Sharpe (very critical of Brady and Bellichick in this latest Patriots Cheat-gate), asked Don La Greca, "If your wife asked you if you were cheating on her, would you say, 'I don't think so.'"

La Greca's response ...... "If I said that, I would be sleeping in my car."

I can accept getting blown away by a good pitcher but they are really their own worst enemy tonight.

Yes, De Aza and Cabrera were the twin fools. I honestly have no idea what was going through their minds. Davis in the bases loaded getting ahead and missing a fat pitch and striking out. Incredibly frustrating. At least Gausman is looking like a boss tonight.

When Brady was asked if he cheated in the press conference immediately following the A.F.C. Championship game in January, his first response was, "I don't think so."

Shannon Sharpe (very critical of Brady and Bellichick in this latest Patriots Cheat-gate), asked Don La Greca, "If your wife asked you if you were cheating, would you say, 'I don't think so.'"

La Greca's response ...... "If I said that, I would be sleeping in my car."

LOL!!!!!!!! Yeah I don't think that's what you'd say if your innocent. You would give a strong "No!"

Did you do anything you shouldn't have in Vegas honey?

I don't think so.

The sleeping around angle of it it gold!

Archived