vs. METS, 5/06

OFFNY

It is very simple to look up ones posting record. In general, you offer criticism rather than anything positive. Three of the last four game threads you posted in came in losses, and in the other you complained about the Orioles offseason. All this begs the question, what enjoyment, if any, do you get from this team?

I suggest that others who are put off by your posting style put you on ignore so we're all spared the bickering.

You're absolutely right but that isn't trolling. The thing is, I was right about the Orioles offseason, De Aza batting lead off, Travis Snider and Chris Davis. That said, I expect that things will improve when Hardy, Schoop and Wieters get back.

BTW last season I took my dad to Chicago to see the Orioles play the White Sox and the Cubs. If I didn't care then I wouldn't be critical and I certainly wouldn't have spent all of that money to go Chicago

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, does anyone know what Buck was arguing about after the HR to left field? I'm almost positive it wasn't regarding the HR but maybe something to do with the runners or a pinch hitter? The video on MLB AtBat has it listed as Buck argues pinch hitter but the clip gives no information at all.

Thanks in advance.

So, does anyone know what Buck was arguing about after the HR to left field? I'm almost positive it wasn't regarding the HR but maybe something to do with the runners or a pinch hitter? The video on MLB AtBat has it listed as Buck argues pinch hitter but the clip gives no information at all.

Thanks in advance.

Showalter also came onto the field after Herrera's home run in the sixth, which initially was ruled an RBI double. A pinch-hitter came to the plate for deGrom, then returned to the dugout. deGrom batted and came back out for the seventh.

"There were two things," Showalter said. "One, they showed a replay before, which they can't do. But the big thing was their batter got in the batters box, the pinch hitter, so he's in the game. Two of the umpires went to look at replay, and the other two should have seen it, but didn't. deGrom should have been out of the game, and he was coaching the runner, also. Once you get into the box, whether you report or it, you're in the game."

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2015/05/wrapping-up-a-5-1-loss.html

Archived